December 29, 2011

Last night and today have been going great..they sprinted Ian last night or should I say early this morning from 3:00 to 5:30am and he did amazing. Just as amazing as earlier in the day. He has been sprinting since 12:30 this afternoon, it is now 6:25…they are letting him go as long as he can. The RT even did his vest chest PT and he held his numbers steady. Not sure what they will do for sleeping yet, will have to see what the night shift doctors want to do. For the most part Ian’s spirits have been good, we have had a little bit of down in the dumps with him wanting to go home…and who can blame him…I want him to come home as well. We still have a ways to go as he is still not eating by mouth plus we need to see what doctors are going to do for sleeping and the bi-pap. His oxygen levels have been holding steady around 98 and the staff here are getting to see the true Ian…the funny little man that he is. They stopped his anxiety medicine this morning and he has been doing great without that. He just asked me to drawl...in addition it is amazing to hear everyone who walks by say how amazing and good he looks...way to go my superhero...
We are all holding our own and just taking everything one day at a time…Becca has been a true trooper the past week and a half…as well as Brian and I…it has been a lot of juggling with many different things and for that I am very proud of Becca, Brian and Ian…they have all been wonderful and shown true strength…I love all of you with all my heart.


Still following along and glad Ian continues to make progress. Wishing all of you a healthy New Year!---Trish Redding

That's great news!! Way to go Ian!! All of you are superheros!! Our thoughts are with you.---THESHA LEWIS

Just read the update. Great news!!! Not only is Becca a trooper along with Ian but Marcy you and Brian are remarkable. You know that everyone is with ALL of you. Ian, my Spiderman picture is old. When you get better will you make me a new one for my office?
I Love you,
Barbara Lichter

I'm happy to hear that Ian is doing better. I'm sure that he does want to go home. I don't blame him. Becca - keep up the good work at home.--Tamara Flax

Love you guys....Alison Pascucci Saperstein

Wonderful news! We will continue to send all our warmest wishes his way. All of you are truly amazing.--Leslie Hollins

Strength indeed--all of you! Great news on Ian, and you will all be home and healthy before you know it.--Elena French 

I am so happy to hear the good news. Keep up the good work Ian!--jamie leboe  

Marci, you as always have shown me true strength and courage in this situation. Somehow and someway you seem to stay strong. One of the many qualities I have come to love in you. Thank you for being who you are and all that you give. I love you so very much.
To my little hero Ian, I will always have a deep respect, love and definitely admiration for you no matter what. The way you handle the every day struggles you have to go through is absolutely amazing. You are my true superhero just as Spiderman is yours. You are my best buddy always and forever. Love you with all my heart and soul buddy. Brian

Love to all of you guys! You are all amazing! I can just picture Ian's contagious smile!--Lisa Lewis

Keep up the good work! It is so good to hear good news! Your family is in our thoughts!!!--Stacy Lunenfeld

Oh, what great news!!!! Thanks for updating everyone. Kudos to the Scher family for their courage, strength, and determination. You all are an inspiration!--Jo Greenberg

Comments

Popular Posts