10 Years Later

It is hard to believe that 10 years ago on Mother's Day Weekend....Becca came home. Wait a minute, so did Ian. When we left the hospital with Becca on Saturday, May 10, 2003 we were told we would have another week before Ian was ready for discharge. Imagine our surprise when the phone rang on Sunday, May 11, 2003 and we were told he was ready for discharge. They could probably keep him another night but really he was ready. As Brian said back then....how do you tell them to keep your child?

So 10 years later....Happy Homecoming Weekend our sweet baby girl and boy.

Thank you for making everyday wonderful.

I may not be perfect but when I look at my children I know that I got something in my life perfectly right. -Unknown

Comments

  1. Audrey D Kline Great updates. What a neat cake! And here's to the scoliosis staying at the level it's at!

    Jennifer Larsen Orlando Love reading this so glad that you are all doing so well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts