A Photo Says What?

A photo can tell a 1,000 words. It won't tell the same story for everyone.  

The white rock looks out of place.  How did it get there? What went wrong in nature for this to happen? We will never know. For me, I look at this and think of Ian, what am I talking about. ..the out of place rock. ...the out of place letter in his DNA which causes VRK1. How does he feel when he is some place, I hope not out of place, we try our best for him not to feel that way. Imagine sitting around watching others do things you used to be able to do or want to do, how would you feel. Out of place, Ian asks to do something and we figure out a way to make it happen, for him not to feel out of place. For him to feel like he can do anything. So what does this photo really say to me...it does not matter how the white rock got there or why, I am here and can do anything I want....what do you see?



Comments

Popular Posts