Once we were finally settled we went to sleep around 2am. It was a good night, Ian did not need any oxygen and slept well. I did not sleep as well. We are still waiting on cultures to come back, the plan is to have a PICC line placed, most likely tomorrow. And to go home on IV antibiotics, perhaps tomorrow or Thursday. Ian's spirits are good. I spoke with Becca this morning and she was good, said she was going to do her best to concentrate and not worry about Ian...XO my beautiful. Brian and I are hanging in there, just taking it one day at a time and working on getting what we need while in Hopkins to care for Ian as well as for when we get home.
Thank you to all for the wonderful messages, whether text, email or Facebook checking in and seeing what we need. We love our support system.