Dates - Do They Mean Something?

April 22, 1997 - Marci Weinberg and Brian Scher got engaged
April 22, 2003  - Becca Jordan Scher and Ian Alexander Scher were born
May 10, 2003 - Becca came home from the hospital
May 11 , 2003 (Mother's Day) Ian came home from the hospital
May 8, 2016 (Mother's Day and Hebrew Birthday) - Bryna Yosefa (Becca Jordan) and Yitzhak Avraham (Ian) will become B'Nei Mitzvah.


Do the dates mean something....I think so without knowing what....

Some of these dates I have known were overlapped, some I think about from time to time...others I don't...this thought was brought up because I got a call from Brian a little bit ago....we have a photo by the phone from the day we got engaged (it is date stamped) he just realized the April 22nd overlap....I decided to share....so do dates mean something?

Comments

Popular Posts