Saturday, March 8, 2014
This past week has been some ups and small downs. Ian has had lots of congestion on and off. His saturation levels have bed up and down, yes down lower then they should be, around 89, a few times requiring oxygen 2 days/nights. He did not want to get out of bed most days and when asked how he felt, his reply was tired. He was supposed to go to school 3 1/2 days this week but because of the weather and his health he did not go at all. On Friday, the gilchrist doctor came out to the house yo see him, of course at that time he sounded clear. She read the nurses notes from the week to get a feel for what was going on. We took a trache culture to see if he has an infection going on, we are still waiting on those results, hopefully Monday. We did get him out of bed today and we have been spending some family time together. We will take tomorrow and next week as it comes.