FAITH

The head counselor from Camp Simcha Special Boys posted this on his Facebook status:
Faith is knowing when to act and when to accept...learning to act on what you should not accept and learn to accept on what you should not act on.
This got me to think about a question so many ask in one way or another....how do you do it? For me/us, it is about taking care of our children. Oh trust me/us it is not how we imagined it to be. Being angry all the time is only going to hurt each other and the kids. We want to give our kids the best we can, making the best memories we can and treasuring each moment. This is our life, it may not be easy all the time...heck most of the time it is not easy, but its our life. It has taken both Brian and I a long time to accept that this is our life and the prognosis of Ian's disease...I never quite looked at it as faith.

Comments

  1. Debi Gersh Van Camp Beautifully written.

    Lisa Lewis Well said! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts