UPDATE - Rock ‘N’ Roll - Something a Little Crazy for Me

Woo hoo....there are just no words. Thank you does not seem enough. People from all over have come out to support me in my journey with the Rock 'N' Roll.
Thank you to you, I have surpassed my goal...that does not mean you can't donate. As part of TEAM IAN, I will be doing the walk with my friend, Heather Lev.  Your donation will go to TEAM IAN and Chai Lifeline if you donate to Heather. Let's help her reach her goal of $3,600 so I don't have to go walk on my own...support Heather and you are supporting me.

http://www.teamlifeline.org/my/61339

Heather and I have begun our training....walking, walking and more walking, by supporting all the kids and families that Chai Lifeline benefits. We have benefited first hand, helping Becca and Ian, along with Brian and I to thrive along our journey. We want to continue to help other thrive along their journeys. 


Comments

Popular Posts