Welcome to Our Mischief Child

Meet Caddie. We welcomed her into our family on Thursday, January 21, 2016. She has added something back into the home which I am not sure any of us realized was missing. As Joey, aged, we lost a lot of what we have gained back from Caddie. She is 3 years-old, can be timid around new people however, when she is comfortable with you watch out. As her comfort level with our family has increased, we have seen her mischievous self come out. As the last photo shows, the adage "my dog ate my homework" could hold true. Thank goodness it was not homework she really ate but we are starting to learn, Caddie thinks if it is on the bed or in her reach it is fair game to start chewing on. We are looking forward to many more moments with our mischievous Caddie. 


Comments

  1. Alicia Katznelson Broth She is so cute!

    Irina Brusilovsky Goldsmith awwwwwwwwwwwwww

    Carye George Everett I had to write a note one time for Zack when the twins were toddlers, "Please excuse Zachary for his homework because his sister, Victoria ate it." Never thought I would have to write that and ever since then, I am a bit (just a bit) easier on homework notes from my students.

    Donna Lithgow Stollings Dogs make life so much better. 💙🐶

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts