Pain Stinks

Today was a rough day! Ian had lots of foot pain as well as a very hard time getting comfortable. I was home with a covering nurse so was hands on trying to get him comfortable. After many times repositioning him, 3 doses of his break through pain medicine as well as a dose of adivan...he slept for close to 3 1/2 hours. He's woke up around 8:30 and still seems to be in some pain but it does not seem as bad as earlier today.

Watching your child in pain and not being able to do much about it is hard...beyond hard. Knowing one of the only things you can do is drug him up so he falls asleep does not make you feel that great...but it is what we have to do.

Hoping for a painless night for him as well as for tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Jennifer Larsen Orlando I'm so sorry. I hope tomorrow is a better day.
    Marci Weinberg Scher Thanks Jennifer Larsen Orlando

    Heather Schmidt Young I hope he his pain is better tomorrow.

    Mitzi Agetstein Spiegelman Sorry. Hoping tomorrow it better.

    Sallie Brovitz-Palmer I hope his pain has eased and he can get more comfortable.

    Melissa Randazzo Hope everyone gets some sleep tonight and tomorrow is a better day. Hugs

    Rachel Goodman Praying for Ian, no more pain!

    Erika Agetstein Buchdahl Hugs

    Tara Coles sending peaceful thoughts

    Heather Lev wishing the pain to be gone. xoxo
    Susan Heneson Kornblatt wishing Ian comfort and a smooth weekend ahead for all of you.

    Leslie Kapper Sands Meaning lots of love to you all !!!

    Annelise Sullivan I'm sorry. Hoping he gets relief

    Marlene Ettlin I'm so sorry. Hope tonight is better. ❤

    Renee Valentino Block Oh no. Hoping for some comfort for Ian. As always keeping your family in our prayers.

    Susan Ritmiller So sorry Ian had so much pain. Praying for comfort for Ian and strength for all of you.

    Michelle Kampler Schwartz Xxo ♡♡♡♡

    Lori Kaplan Praying the pain is better.

    Rena Trestman I m so sorry. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

    Barbara Pozen Cooper Love, rainbows and comfort flowing your way.

    Arlene Brown Stein praying today is a better day. so sorry

    Susan Schneider Havelock Hope today he's much more comfortable....

    Debi Gersh Van Camp So sorry

    Karen Garelick Wolfe I'm so sorry Marci... I hope he has a better day today.

    Kim Brandwin Wishing Ian a more comfortable day!

    Anne Polakoff King Hope you are all having a better day.

    Ellen White I'm sorry. I hope that he is more comfortable today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts