Facebook Post and Comments from September 15, 2016

Thank you for all the love and support. Most of you have read my most recent blogs and are aware that Ian's health has declined. Earlier this morning, Ian found a place of peace. The funeral is scheduled for Friday, September 16, 2016, at 2 pm., Sol Levinson.


Deepest thoughts and prayers of comfort!
Scott Zlotak

Marci – I am so sorry!!!! Heartbroken for you and your family.
Andy Weinberg

Love to all of you.
Mitzi Agestein Spiegelman

So sorry to hear this. We are thinking of you!
Meagan Roenker

Marci – My thoughts and prayers and love are with you and your family.
Jennifer Rudick Zunikoff

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Lori Gershkowitz-Marcus

Sending love to all of you!
Marlene Ettlin

OMG. I’ve been following all along. I’m so sorry Marci. May your family find the peace you deserve.
Todd Halbert

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for comfort for your entire family.
Susan Ritmiller

So sorry for your loss.
Ali Kaufman Yares

Our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
Lauren Weiss Klein

Marci, such love to you and to your family. Ian has been a blessing in so many lives. We are grateful to have had him in ours.
Marci Phillips

So sorry for your loss. You will be in our hearts and thoughts
James Robins


I’m terribly sorry, Marci, for this the saddest of all news. I hope your heartbreak is somewhat mitigated by the fact that you were such wonderful parents to him.
Jack Gilden

So sorry for your loss. Love and strength to all.
Laura Portnoy Mehrman

All our love and prayers are with you.
Debbie Ross Serrano

Ian will always hold a special place in my heart! I was so fortunate to teach him when he was in kindergarten. He always tried so hard was such a sweetheart he was truly a pleasure. Sending all my love to your whole family.
Nancy Miller Levine

Oh, I am so sorry, Marci Weinberg Scher. Please know we are sending our love and support!
Lisa Reid Miller

Marci I am so sorry for your loss.
Stephanie Sprunger

So sorry for your loss Marci. Thinking of you all.
Jessica Linden Scheps

I am so sorry to hear about Ian. You and your entire family are in my thoughts.
Eric Scholss

You are in my thoughts and prayers
Shelly Thompson

Marci, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
Audrey Kretkowski Donovan

Marci I am so sorry for your family’s loss.
Traci Kodeck

I’m so sorry for your loss, Marci. I hope you can take comfort in the fact that he is now at peace.  Hugs and love to your family during this difficult time.
Heather Schmidt Young

Prayers to you and your family. He fought the good fight and now it is time to rest.
Kenneth Coleman

So sorry for your loss, my love goes out to you and your family.

Kathleen Baumgartner Larsen

I am so sorry for you and the family. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
Terri Zerwitz Cook

Your family will always hold a special place in our hearts.
Amy Sody-Dardick

Oh I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you love, condolences and support. Prayers and love Marci Weinberg Scher.
Meredith Gelfand

No words could tell you how sorry we are for your loss. You’re in our thoughts and prayers/
Debbi Heyman Stern

My thoughts  and prayers are with you all.
Ezra Aaron Buchdahl

My heart is broken for your family. Prayers and love to all of you. Ian was the strongest and bravest child I have even known, and will always hold a special place in our hearts. I am so sorry for your loss.
Samantha Gitli Schaefer

My heart aches for you all. Praying for peace.
Angie Mann

My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. I never missed a blog and have been amazed at your strength and poise during this journey. Hoping you find some comfort that Ian found peace. Will think of you often.
Kristine Poetker Hale

I am sorry for your loss
Scott Houchen

Marci I have no words. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.
Lisa Smolen

Thoughts and prayers
Allison Pettis Rinker

Marci I am so very sorry for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
Sheri Sandbank Green

Words will not suffice. Prayers will be deep and heartfelt. Hugs will be filled with love. Your loss fills many with a mourning we can only share in the smallest way. Our family is her for you.
Sheri Knauth

I so am sorry. You are in my heart.
Andrea Kaplan

Prayers are with you. So sorry.
Jody Levin Sacks

Marci – you know how much I love you and your whole family. I am heartbroken for you. I have no words that will help the situation but know that you are in my thoughts constantly.
Stacy Berman Lunenfeld

Marci I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts. Sending big hugs!
Rachel Weiss Resnick

I am so so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know there are truly no words..
Debbie Gold Ciufo

Sending our love and prayers to the family.
Taryn Scher

I’m so so sorry
Krista Scurria

Marci – may his memory be eternal and may he dwell in heaven with the blessed. I am so sorry.
Tara Bogajevski Paxton

Marci my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Julye Engle Frankland

I am so so sorry for your loss. What a blessing it was to have him as a son and for you to be his parents. I hope you know that.
Suzy Levy Heyman

Marci, I am so sorry. My sincerest and heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
Ellen White

Ian was an incredibly special boy loved by all whom knew him. He’s at peace now running and playing. Love you?
Leslie Kapper Sands

Marci, Brian and Becca We are so sorry for this tremendous loss. Our prayers are with you.
Mel and MaryJane Portnoy

So sorry Ian is no longer with you. But glad he is now in a better place. All my love goes out to you and your family.
Siri Piri

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers
Diana B. Engler

Thoughts prayers and love to the whole family. We are so sorry for your loss.
Adam Scher

Our thoughts are with you, no more suffering
Jacqueline Cohen

I am so sorry for your family. Praying for you all as you celebrate his life and mourn his passing. Love to you all.
Suzanne Sebastian Zahner

Marci, words cannot even begin to express how sorry we are. I know my mom is watching over Ian now and I hope you, Brian and Becca can find some sense of comfort.
Wendi Leibowitz Kaplan

There are no words, I am praying for your strength. You are forever in my prayers.
Tracey Lamberg Robbins

My prayers are with everyone. Ian was an incredible boy.
Mary Shimkaveg

I am so sorry for your loss. The strength and courage you have expressed on your blog has touched so many in a positive way. May Ian’s memory be a blessing. You will be in my prayers.
Steven Dworkin

So sorry for your loss Marci. Heaven has one special angel
Tina Sanders

I am so very sorry. You and your family continue to be in my prayers.
Leslie Dickman Hollins

We are so sorry. We send our love
Lynne and Larry Lichtig

I am so sorry. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Mindy Donchin Wassel

I am so sorry for your family’s loss. He was a brave little man. He had to endure more than any kid should. His spirit will carry on and inspire others. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Tim Houseal

I’m so sorry. My prayers are with everyone. Ian was an amazing boy!
Haley Bach

Marci we are so sorry for your family’s broken hearts. I will not say your loss for you had the privilege of knowing and loving him. One day you will all be together again. Please let us know if you need anything.
Karen Wright King

God bless you and your family. Praying for you all.
Sarah Mackinnon

I am so sorry for your loss Marci. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Ian Piinkett

SO so sad I am going to miss that boy.
Courtney Rachel

So sorry, sending love.
Stacy Israel

Marci, I am so very sorry for your loss. I’ve been following your family’s journey and have been amazed at your strength and love throughout everything. My thoughts, love and prayers are with you at this time.
Jennifer Lipchin

I am so sorry. Thinking about you and your family. Xoxox
Julie Goldman Holzman

Marci, sorry for our loss.
Al Shapiro

My heart is heavy for you, Brian and Becca are continually in my thoughts. I am humbled to have had known Ian.
Steve Lunenfeld

My heart aches for you my friend. May Ian find eternal peace and comfort.
Maureen Jack Herban

Such an incredible soul. He touched my life and I will never forget him.
Stephanie Cox Durfee

So saddened to hear the news. Ian was very lucky to have such loving and supportive parents, sister and family. Send prayers for peace and comfort.

I am sorry for your loss. My prayers are with your family.
Larry Mindel

Marci, Brian and Becca, Mark, the kids and I send you all much love and continued strength.
Robyn Stevens Brody

My heart is heavy for you and your family. May your strength continue to help you through this time.
Tammy Nemeroff

So sorry for your loss. May his memory be a blessing to all of you!
Elise Greenspun Harrison

We are all so sorry for your loss and our thoughts are with you.
Judy Alpern Kaplan

I want to offer my heartfelt condolences on the loss of Ian. He was a very special boy and will be missed!
Steven Rosensweig

So sorry for your loss.
Bruce Pickus

We are so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Lauren Brenner Halle

Oh Marci, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Regan Kreitzer LaTesta

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Suzanne Borden

I am so sorry Marci, my prayers are with you.
Isabel Parra

Baruch Daya HaEmet
Michael Kaplan

My condolences to the family
Paula Sweeney Bennett

So sorry for your loss.
Christina Marie Spiro

So sorry to hear. Sending love from our family to yours.
Erin Stoner

I’m so incredibly sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and comfort during this incredibly difficult time.
Laura Monfried Egerman

I have no words. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Carrie Levin Weitzman

Marci even though we haven’t seen each other in years, I have been so touched saddened and inspired by your family’s strength. I’m so sorry about Ian.
Mindy Smelkinson Sinyak

Baruch Daya HaEmet My condolences to you and your family.
Teri Ershler Gitlitz

There are no words to express how sorry we are. Your angel is happy, healthy, and free now and always. We are sending our love to you all.
Kevin and Lori Appleby

So sorry for your loss.
Anne Young

So so sorry to learn of Ian’s passing…he’ll  be forever in my heart and memory wearing his leather vest as my little MC brother…peace and hugs to your entire family.
Carl Geller

My heart breaks for you and your family Marci. He runs free again. I hope you can all find some comfort and peace over time.
Katie Cullen McGoey

Oh Marci, it’s not fair. I hope that you and your family are comforted by good memories.
Jessica Levin Martin

I am so sorry for our loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Ester Glazer

Marci, I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I had the words to express my feeling for you. Ian couldn’t have had a better, stronger inspirational and loving mother than you. Hugs.
Michel Levine Davis

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Please know that you, Brian, and Becca are in my thoughts and prayers.
Cori Bednarek Major

Ian was the sweetest and strongest kid that I ever known, I feel like I lost a  kid also, Ian was like a son to me. I am here if you need me.
Kenny Brannon

We are so saddened by this news….our prayers are with you…G-d’s peace always
Yvonne Harris Ragland

I’m so sorry for your loss. Especially now that I know the love of a parent, my heart aches for you and Brian. It was a privilege getting to see Ian and Becca grow up together and to see the strength and love of your family.
Crystal Barba

Marci my heart breaks for you and your family. I am so sorry.
Nicole A Cirigliano

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss! Sending you hugs and lots of love to comfort you at this difficult time.
Reesa Greenberg Szikman

Our sincere condolences
Hal Deutsch

I am heartbroken. May Ian rest in peace.
Stuart Zvi Katz
Marci Weinberg Scher so sorry to hear of this. Wendy, Meghan, Alexis and I wish to express our condolences. We hope to see you this weekend and are working hard on coordinating and changing our flights right now…
David Kaplan

Marci – I am so sorry to hear of Ian’s passing. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Ian Sakolsky Leboe

I’m so sorry Marci. My thoughts and love are with you.
Jennifer Kaplan Goodell

Oh Marci, may Ian’s memory be for a blessing. I am holding all of you, and Ian, in the light – and sending love and strength your way.
Emily Gaines Demsky

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Sharon Cohen

Marci, I am so sorry for your loss. Although I never had the opportunity to have met Ian or the rest of your family, I sit here in tears of sorrow. I have quietly followed your posts for quite some time now and feel like I got to know Ian from your words. He truly was a special boy who touched so many lives. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Brian, Becca and the rest of your village.
Melissa Zielinski Smith

Marci I’m so sad for your family’s loss. Big hugs to all of you and know that Ian’s memory lives on in the hearts of all who loved him.
Tanya Kero

So so sorry. Our thoughts are with you. Sending hugs.
Leslie Remler Moss

I am so sorry Marci. Thinking of you and your family.
Melanie Appel Lewis

So sorry for that news my heart goes out to you all
Michael Kiewe

I even had to tell my coworkers that I was preoccupied today. I’m sorry I never got to meet him but he is clearly loved. Enjoy your new found freedom, Ian.
Shannon West

My thoughts are with you and your family. Words are so inadequate. All my love.
Nancy Jeffein Olin

I am so sorry Marci. I really hope that your good memories will comfort you and your family in this difficult days ahead. Big hugs and lots of love.
Jennifer Paradise Baker

No words. You are one of the strongest and bravest warrior moms I know. Hugs and love being sent by the caseload.
Gila Biegacz

So sorry for you loss…
Beth Kirchner Pruitt

My thoughts, prayers and love are with your entire family at this difficult time. Xo
Jill Rosenthal

Love and prayers to you and your family.
Lisa Gold Caplan

Marci, Brian and Becca…my heart aches for you. He has touched so many lives (including my family) his memory rests secure in my heart.
Daean Menke

Marci my heart breaks for you and your family. You all have suffered a great loss. No words can make this better but please remember Ian was a very loved boy who had a WONDERFUL life with AMAZING milestones thanks to you, Brian and Becca!!!! Sending so much love and hugs your way!!!!
Julie Goldman Egleston

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Marci
Barron Schimberg

My prayers are with your family and hope you will all be able to find peace. I feel blessed to have know Ian and all of you.
Kristin Howlett Mazzarese

We are so sorry for your loss Marci. Robbie and I are thinking of your family.
Karen Max Bark

I am very sorry for your loss.
Gary Williams

He made the lives of so many people better and richer and he will be so missed. Thinking of you all.
Alyssa Faye

So deeply sorry for your loss, no words.
Sherrie Bober Rubin

Sending thoughts, prayers and love to your family.
Laurie Fox Schimmel

Sending prayers and love at this very sad time.
Anita Spivak Rozenel

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved son, Ian. He was blessed with a loving family. Sending my love to your beautiful family.
Laurie Legum Sklar

I am so so sorry. Ian was an amazing and wonderful kid. Through our times together at Camp Milldale and Hebrew School he impacted my life in a way that won’t ever be forgotten. I’m sorry I never got the chance to visit. Ian will always and forever by remembered. My thoughts, prayers and love are with you and your whole family.
Spencer Dembo

So sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Cherish the good memories and hold them close to your heart.
Denise Zemlak Beveridge

Marci, my heart is breaking for you and your family. Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. You all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.
Cheryl Muller Mendicino

So sorry Marci and Brian, so tragic
Rob Bark

Marci, I am heartbroken as I read your post. Keeping your family in my thoughts. May he live on foever through fond memories.
Renee Valentino Block

So very deeply sorry, and sending our love to all you.
Kakki Reynolds Lewis

I am so sorry Marci
Rachel Johnson Hughes

Wishing the Scher family peace and love
David Moss


Our hearts are breaking for your entire family. We send love to you all.
Karen Taylor Henelde

My heart breaks for you all.
Kristin Dolan Wolf

Marci your village is with you, Brian, and Becca. Our hearts are broken, but know that you all can find peace.
Anne Polakoff King

I am so sorry. It was an honor and privilege to know Ian and your family. Please know you are held close to my heart.
Jessie Voss

Sending hugs to you all and much, much love.
Eden Stotsky-Himelfarb

Marci, Brian and Becca, I am so sorry to hear the sad news. Take solace in the fact that Ian is finally at peace.
Colleen Lawlor

My hugs, love and prayers are with you and your family.
Melanie Warner

I am so sorry for your family’s loss. I hope you all are able to find peace. He is out of pain and there is a new angel in heaven.
Beth “Tama” Weintzweig

Marci, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Sending love and prayers to your entire family.
Helen Weisman Dagilis

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
Harriet and Dan Gershkowitz

I am sad to read this tragic news. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Alison Portnoy

I’m completely heartbroken hearing this devastating news. I’m sure that every mother, father and sibling out there feels the exact same sadness. May the beauty brought into this world by Ian always be a wonderful memory to all of you. You are truly being cradled in the arms of the entire community who loves you all, and together mourns the loss of your incredible son.
Lisa Muher Meyer

Our thoughts and love are with your family.
Susan Schwartz Tanenholz

My heart is breaking for you, Brian, Becca and your family. I am keeping you all in my constant thought and prayers.
Sara Alima Ostrow

Linda Butler

Peace for you all, now.
Tina Goldstein Moss

So sorry Marci. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of loss.
Joshua Bender

I’m so very sorry for your loss. Please contact me when you can, I’d like to make you a memorial ceramic piece as a gift.
MaryKate Mela

I am heartbroken. May Ian’s memory be a blessing. Love you.
Audrey D. Kline

I am so sorry for Ian’s passing. He is now free and not in pain any longer. I am glad his passing was peaceful and at home. Hugs heading your way.
Brenda Bforsma Hanson

I am so sorry for you loss. My heart breaks for you. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Keira Silberstein

I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family.
Lindsay Sagal Klatsjy

So very sorry for your loss Marci.
Jeff Caplan

My prayers are with all of you. You were blessed with a gift in Ian. I hope that the memories you share with help you. All my love.
Alisa Kahn Rosenbloom

So so sorry to hear about Ian! Just wanted to wish you and your family from Chantal and I a long life in this dark time. I know however that Ian will always be shining in your memories forever!
Larry Reznik

Love to your family. I pray that in time you will have peaceful hearts.
Lara Wynne

Such an incredible family. Ian is an inspiration to all of us. Marci Weinberg Scher, Brian, and Becca are all true heroes. Our sincerest condolences to all of you and your family. Ian knew he was loved and there's not much more any of us could ask in this life. 
Harvey Blankfeld

We were all blessed to know him, and send the 3 of you, your family and Ian's village all our love and support. May his memory be a blessing and comfort always. Words will just never be enough. 
Abby Woloff

Sending you our deepest sympathies to you and your entire family. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers. 
Laurie Owings Hale

We are thinking of all of you right now. 
Thesha Lewis

I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family. 
Heather Smith Macchia

You are all in our thoughts. We remember how sweet and fun loving Ian was. So very sorry Marci. 
Tara Coles

Marci, I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. 
Andrew Senker

I am so sorry. 
Jessica Langsam Chisholm

I love you Marci Weinberg Scher
Theresa Antell

Thinking of you all.
Monique Erdos-Gertner

Thinking about you all with much love. I am at peace, knowing he is at peace. What a beautiful soul he is.
Debra Gross Brodinsky

My deepest sympathy to you ans Brian and the rest of the family. 
Shara Freeman

My deepest sympathy. Keeping you and the family in my thoughts. 
Lanaye Hoover

Through all of your posts over the months and years, Ian touched my heart.  Keeping you close in thought and hoping there is some small measure of comfort to be found in the love you surrounded him with and are surrounded by.
Lisa Yacono Freeman

So sorry for your loss Marci. Sending prayers to you and your family. 
Jennifer Kaczala

So sorry for your loss.
Stefani Merlo

We are so sorry for this loss. We are thinking about you and sending love.
Jamie Cooper Biegeleisen

Marci my heart goes out to you and your family. I know that he had amazing support and love for so so many years and now he can rest comfortably knowing he was loved and gave love.
Susan Brooks Cohen

 Marci I am so very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family. 
Daniel S. Satrazahn

I'm so sorry for your loss, Marci. I have had you all in my thoughts and hope that Ian found peace.
Karen Garelick Wolfe

My heart goes out to you, Brian and Becca. There are no words for how sorry I am. Ian is now at peace.
Lauren Leboe Golaner

Sending hugs and strength at this difficult time. 
Emily Isaacs Dugan

So sorry for your loss, sending all my love and support.
Charlotte Pangratiou

I am so sorry Marci. My heart goes out to you and your family. 
Deborah-Jo Essrog

All our love, prayer and thoughts are with you. 
Barbara Pozen Cooper

My heart is heavy. Ian is so lucky to have you, Brian, and Becca. Thinking and praying for all you. Xo
Lisa Allentoff Hess

There are no words to adequately express my sympathy and my sadness over your loss. Marci you are a wonderful mother and advocate. You always did what was best for Ian and your family with love, strength and grace. Your beautiful child will be remembered and loved forever. My prayers are with all of you that when the grief subsides enough you will be able to celebrate his life and share fond memories. 
Jill Pelovitz

I am so sorry to hear about Ian. Our deepest condolences to you, Brian and the family.
Adam Ziman

Thinking of you and your family. 
Donna Smith Feher-Hesen

I'm so sorry to hear this Marci. My thoughts are with you and your family. 
Dan Tracy

Marci, Brian and Becca, I am sending you love and wishing you ease during this time of loss. You and Ian have touched the lives of so many people. May his memory be a blessing to you and an inspiration to all who know you.
Harriette Ws

There are no words. We a are so sad. You have been so strong. You are all super heroes. We are sending love your way.
Jaclyn Ross

I'm so sorry Marci. Ian and your family are in our prayers. 
Beth Reid Schaefer

I'm so sorry for your loss. Ian was so lucky to have you and your family. My condolences to everyone who loves Ian. 
Sheri Keller

My wish is that you all find peace in knowing that you did everything humanly possible to make Ian's life on this earth full of love and comfort. I pray that the next part of his journey is one that is free of illness and the ability to run free. I know he'll always be with you in your hearts and minds. My sincerest sympathies to your family. 
Susan Schneider Havelock

I am sorry for your loss. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Rebecca Lamb Mlinek

So sorry Marci. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Ellen Sachs Shevrin

I am so sorry for your family's loss. Thinking of you all.
Amy Long

Hugs and prayers to you all. My heart breaks for you! Love you.
Julie Onnembo 

There are no words. Many, many hugs thru these tears.
Jamie Nathanson Miller

Emmett, Audrey and I are sending you hugs and love. I'm sorry.
Annalisa Snair McCann

I am sorry for your loss. Though I haven't commented before, I've read your blog posts very often and I've followed your family's brave journey. May the amazing strength you've displayed translate into peace with the understanding that Ian touched so many people.
Steve Szalecki

So sorry. Sending our love.
Janice Orsburn

Don't have the words but all out love. Ian was very special and touched so many as have all of you. 
Sarah Burgin Fried

We are so terribly sorry for your loss. Ian was a brave inspiration to everyone. We pray for your comfort. 
Jennifer Roskin Drake

Very sorry for your loss. We are thinking of you guys and sending our thoughts and love. 
Jonathan Scher

Oh Marci I have no words. I've read your post over the years and admired your strength through your struggles. Know that your sweet boy is at peace and in gods hands. My deepest condolences to all of you.
Jo-Ann DeClement

I am so sorry. 
Sarah Proudfoot

I am so sorry, Marci. My deepest condolences to your family. 
Amy Sober Russell

Sorry for your loss.
Tim O'Rear

Sending your entire family our condolences. We are so, so sorry to hear about Ian. He was such an amazing kind and what a fighter he was! Thinking of you.
Marcee Rabinowitz Senker

I am so very sorry. My deepest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 
Melissa Steinberg-Marasia

You are all in our heartfelt thoughts....so much love to you all.
Kendra Bober

Sending thoughts and prayers.
Kari Reis Vondrak

I have no words, I'm sorry and my thoughts are with you, Brian and Becca.
Kristine Freda Bennett

I'm so so sorry for your loss. I will pray for all of you for strength and peace during this time. My heart breaks for you.
Nicole Petersen

Ian, you will forever be our hero! I am blessed to have known you, even for a short time. Rest little angel in peace. BDH
Rachel Goodman

Everyone from TRP is so very sorry. Warmest thoughts to all of you and we hold Ian in a special place in our memories and prayers.
Peggie Roland

I am so sorry for your loss, Marci Weinberg Scher. Please know that your family is in our hearts and prayers at this difficult time. 
Amy Halle Nobil

So very sorry for your loss...you and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. 
Traci Mayer Walker

So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family. 
Dan Bondroff

I am so very sorry, Marci. Sending love and support to your entire family. 
Mindy Hammerman Lipsey

Marci, so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. 
Linda Lennon Frasciello

Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sally Weingraub Grobani

We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our hearts and thoughts. 
Peter Degen-Portnoy

I am sorry for your loss.
Troy Zinderman

Our prayers and hearts are with you. 
Dixie White Leikach

Our prayers are with you and your family. 
Sheri Greenberg Gelvar

So very sorry for your family's loss. May love surround you all.
Ange Joshi

I am so sorry to hear this. Ian's pain and suffering has ended. I wish you and your family comfort in all of your memories of your amazing son. 
Susan Heneson Kornblatt

I'm so sorry for your loss, Marci. 
Seth Pollack

I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 
Beverly Blickman

My deepest condolences, we will all have a special Angel watching over us.
Pat Gluck

I'm so sorry for your loss, Ian has touched all of our hearts in a very special way and he will forever be missed. Much love from Ian's other family at Camp Simcha Special
Shlomo Deutsch

Marci Weinberg Scher, I and Duncan are so sad to hear about Ian's passing. Ian was a bright and wonderful Cub Scout and we both enjoyed getting the chance to met Ian, Becca, Brian and yourself through scouts. 
Tara Webb

Sending you and your family my deepest sympathies. May Ian's memory be a blessing. 
Elise Gilinsky

May Ian's place of peace bring you and your family a measure of comfort. You k ow you are not alone and many of us will help up I walk this next path....hugs.
Michelle Kampler Schwartz

I am so sorry to read this. Sending prayers to you all during this difficult time!
Sherri Asher

Sending you and your family all my love.
Lisa Luria Carswell

So sorry. Sending hugs. Ian touched so many lives, may his memory be for a blessing. 
Ali Wolf

You have been his angels. I am thinking of you all!!!
Nicole Bondroff Rabinowitz

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending many prayers your way.
Beth A. Bullock

I am so sorry to hear. I stopped by Tim's this morning and saw all the cars. At least he is in peace now and not suffering. Let me know if I can help you or Brian. 
David Davis

Sending our deepest condolences for your loss.
Elisa Cohen Beckwith

So sorry Marci. Words can't express it.
David Hoffman

I am so sad. May you all find peace. 
Robin Katcoff

So sorry for your loss.
Jennifer Meyer Hendrick

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Jennifer Bolcato

So sorry to hear this.
Stuart Chupnick

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your happy memories are a comfort at this time and always. 
Jennifer Matthews

My heart goes out to you and your family! Sending love and prayers.
Lauri Harf Greenberg

I am so so sad for you. Thinking of your family at this time.
Elizabeth Shamash Weatherholtz 

Much love and compassion for your grief and a loving prayer for your son. He was loved.
Tess Degen

Sending you lots of love.
Debi Gersh Van Camp

We are all so sorry and so sad. We have no words. Ian was so special to our whole family and touched us deeply. I am so thankful you let us into your lives and got to know your beautiful special son. We are all here for you. Ian will forever be missed. 
Rena Trestman

Sending peace and healing your way Marci
Terri Cohen Rabinowitz

Marci, I am so sorry and sad to hear about Ian. 
Jamie Rudo Kleeman

Marci, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. May you and your family find strength during this difficult time. Thinking of you all.
Randi Abramson

So sorry for your loss. Sending love and prayers to you and your family. 
Alison McComb

It's hard to find the right words to express how sorry we are. I cannot imagine your pain, but hope you will find some peace in knowing he found his. Our thoughts are with you.
Leslie Middleman Toll

Marci, I'm sorry for your family's loss and will continue to keep you in my prayers.
Glenn Kehring

My heart aches for you and your family. You are so very blessed to have one another. I can't begin to imagine your pain right now. You are in my thoughts and prayers. 
Rene Hurley Carfi

So sorry for your difficult loss. Keeping you and your family in our prayers.
Amy Tracey McCaffrey

So sorry for your loss!
Robin Gertner Kushner

I am soon sorry Marci! My heart is breaking and has been aching all day...you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Please know we are here for you. Love you my friend. 
Sandra Huller

We are all so sad and so lucky to have known Ian. It's hard to find the words but you said it so well Marci, that he found his place of peace💔. Thinking of all of you during this difficult time.
Michele Trager Heller

So sorry for your loss! Sending our deepest condolences to your family!
Lisa Halle Lampf

Sending all love and many hugs.
Sam Rosenbaum

I am so sorry for your loss. I am certain the love you showed to him gave him more comfort than you could possibly know. Sending love and prayers to your entire family during this difficult time.
Ryan Forman

Bless you and your family. The girls in the kitchen wish you comfort and love.
Kathy Speakman-Kilmon

My love to you and the family ❤️. I wish nothing but peace for Ian.
Cami Zembower

May his memory be a blessing. Sending lots of love from the Gorton family.
Ann Brown Gorton

So sorry for all your loss. Fortunate to have spent time with Ian over these years.
David s. Suffel

Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. Sending love.
Tami Alperstein Fruman

I am so sorry for your loss. Your son was a fighter and fought long and hard with the strong support from you and your family.
Marc Kaplan

My sentiments are the same. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Ina Brandon

We are so saddened by this news. May you find comfort in the many memories and family and friends that surround you. Sending love and prayer your way.
Sallie Brovotz-Palmer

Words can not express how very, very sorry I am. My sincerest condolences, my thoughts and prayers are with you all....heaven has gained a True Angel.
Lisa Kutschman

Sorry for your loss. As an additional assistance coming into the bcps Ian was my first student I had the pleasure to work with, he was my rock star and he will truly be missed. Prayers to you and your family..❤️😅
Charlene Roland

Marci....our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wonderful family.
Eric Page

I just can't find the words. My thoughts have been with you and the entire family. So very sorry for this loss. His memory will live on with no doubt. Sending lots of love and prayers your way.
Michelle Rosen Heyman

We are so, so sorry for your loss...Barukh Dayan Haemet. May the memories of Ian be a source of strength and comfort for you. We are thinking about you all and sending much love.
Alex Weinberg 

Sending sympathy and prayers to you and your family. I'm so sorry.
Cyn Weinstein Cherry

There are no words to offer you to make you feel better. Please know that we are all praying for your family! ❤️
Jessica Lynn

I'm so sorry for your loss...sending love and prayers to you and your family.
Faith Suzanne

Hugs to you and your family!
Ruthann Hood

My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Rick May

May the memories of Ian be a source of strength and comfort to you and your family at such a difficult time. May he rest in peace.
Eileen Amerman Rome

So very sorry Marci!
Fred Yankellow

So sorry for your loss.
Michele Shenk-Cooper

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 💔
Joseph F. Gibison III

Our sincerest condolences. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Alana Vickery

There are no words adequate to express...
Sue Kelley

I have bee thinking about you all day. Sending you much love and our deepest condolences. ❤️
Marcy Schwab

Deepest sympathies and my sincerest condolences on the loss of your beloved son. May you memories be a source of comfort for you and your loved ones.
Heather Kravitz-Friedman

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Amy Frid Moore

Such sad news. My condolences to you and your family.
Kim Brandwin

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that I am thinking about you and your family. 
Amy Rothman-Iliff

Dearest Marci and family. Much love and support to you. I can't imagine your sadness. I hope you find comfort. Ian was one lucky guy to have such loving parents and a terrific sister. I am sure you all feel the same about him. ❤️
Lisa M. Verdict

Marci I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet Ian. We are thinking of you and your family and sending you love.
Sheryl Arbuckle Crean

May Ian's memory be a constant blessing to the lives he touched. Wishing peace and comfort for your family. ❤️❤️
Lara Turkel Fruman

I am so sorry for your loss. I send my love to you and your family.
Stacie Kaplan

Marci, there are no words. Prayers, hugs, and love for you and your family.
Chandra Sacks Juarez

I am so sorry for your loss.
Tamara Jayne Flax

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.
Valerie Sanford

So, so sorry. May your great memories help you through these tough times and the many days ahead. Love and hugs.
Tammy Richardson McDanel

Oh Marci, I am so sorry. May he rest in peace.
Tara Donnelly-Walulik

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Stephen Radinsky

Marci, words can not express how sorry I am for your loss. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Laurel Nordyk McGee

Oh Marci I am so sorry to hear this. May you find comfort in knowing Ian is at peace. I am praying for you and your family. May Ian's memory be for a blessing. He is a true superhero.
Randi Reisher

There are just no words to express how sorry we are! Ian touched our family in ways we never realized until now. He is now at peace and has many angels surrounding him 😘
Miriam Leibowitz Golob

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
Shelby Schnitzer 

My deepest condolences....so sorry to hear...prayers are with you and your family.
Jennifer Alden

Marci, Brian, Becca,I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you. My heart is breaking for you.
Arlene Brown Stein

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Cheryl Mamrak Wagner

I'm sorry, our deepest condolences from our family to yours.
Diane Polling Hydovitz

I am sorry for your loss.
Judy Dahne

Marci and Brian...so sorry to hear about Ian's passing. He was a wonderful little boy and my fondness memory of him were when we first met in kindergarten! Both of you and Becca are in my thoughts and prayers!
Anne Mcmanus

sending tons of love. i cant make the service, is there a shiva house?
Carol Zika

Ian and your entire family will always hold a place in my heart. Ian's smile was so sweet as was his wonderful disposition.
Sharyn Rosenberg Stein

Oh Marci I am so sorry for your loss. My heart truly aches for you and your family. We will keep your family in our hearts and prayers.
Keri Karnbad Romanini

so sorry for your loss. Ian has touched us all! thoughts and prayers to everyone.
frank kolarek

My heart is breaking for the Scher and Weinberg families. Ian was an amazing little boy who touched the lives of all who knew him. His memory will be a blessing.
Sheri Pazornik Goldscher

So sorry for your loss! Condolences and prayers to the family.
Vivian Chait

I am so sorry for your loss. May his light continue to shine brightly for all of you. You and your family are in my prayers.
Kerri Hayman Farrell

Our hearts go out to all of you at this most devastating time.
Kelly Sullivan Bryan

I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Lori Rosman

😂
Steve Briskey

So sorry to hear. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Steven Deutsch

Our deepest condolences. May his memory be a blessing.
Gregg Levitan

So very sorry for your deep loss - may Ian's memory bring your comfort and be for a blessing for all of you always.
Lisa Kahn Budlow

I am so sorry for your loss. May Ian's memory be for a blessing.
Carolyn Hack Kaplan-Solomond

Sending love to an amazing family.
Heller Kreshtool

Marci I am so very sorry for your loss.
Oksana Yurchuck

May love, light, memories and the strength and support of friends and family hold you up at this time. God speed little man. Ian is my hero forevermore.
Rachel Heath Wallace

Marci, Brian and Becca - Ian was an amazing person. His strength and courage always shined through as did yours. To echo my sisters, our Mom is watching over him. He is in good hands. May all the memories be for a blessing. Sending love to you all.
Nancie Leibowitz

I am so sorry for your loss. Our deepest condolences to your family.
Melissa Leon

Marci, I am so, so sorry...my heart goes out to you and your family.
Bonnie Douglas Ertel

My heart breaks for your family.  Prayers. So very sorry for your loss, Words cannot express enough.
Lynette Fitzpatrick

I'm sorry for your loss.
Ivan Hurwitz

Thinking of you all.
Toba Minkin Rainess

There are no words...Ian and your family is simply in our prayers.
Felice Stoller

Words cannot express the sorrow in our hearts for your family.You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Our condolences and deepest sympathy...
Michelle Perry Zolezi

Thinking of all of you during this difficult time and sending love and prayers to you and your family.
Risa Weiner Huber

So very sorry for your loss. We are thinking of you during this difficult time. May you always take joy in remembering all of the happiness he brought to your lives.
Debbie Feldman Heller

Sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Scott Creutzer

❤🙏❤
Toni-Ann Gannon

Words are not enough Marci
Mark Brodinsky

Huge hugs! I'm so sorry. Words can describe the heaviness in my heart for you. I can't imagine your pain. Thoughts are with you, Brian and Becca.
Janel Guilliams Burns

Ian brought joy to so many and enriched all our lives by making us all better people. He will be a part of each one of us forever. With love!
Stacy Birnbaum Schwartz

our deepest condolences
Debbie Frank Bleakney

My heart is breaking for all of you. Thinking of you and your family in this time of mourning. Sending love and prayers to all of you.
Ellen Sigel

Thinking of you during this difficult tine -- sending love and prayers to your entire family.
Allyson Surasky Brooks

we are so sorry for your loss. you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Larry Machione

So sorry for you loss.
Rachel Freedman

So sorry for your loss.
Jody Post Rabtzow

my heart and prayers go out to you and your beautiful family.
Jennifer Weiss Eckstein

Deepest condolences on this sad day. My prayers are with you.
Leslie Malsbury Old

I am so sorry for your loss and am thinking of you during this difficult time.. I have followed his journey and every post of it. Sending you lots of love.
Dara Schapiro Schnee

This is heartbreaking so terribly sorry for your loss.
Mindy Mintz Mordecai

Truly sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family--lots of love and hugs.
Lisa Ann

We haven't spoken in over 20 years, I've never met your family. Yet I feel connected to your journey through reading your blog. You don't know it but I've laughed, learned and cried with you. I'm so sorry for your unimaginable loss and please know that you and Ian have touched more lives than you even realize  In our bonds...
Jenny Valentine Basis

Marci and family, I am so sorry for your loss. Ian was a wonderful boy who was given the gift of you as his parents and family. You are all superheros and because of you, your unwavering love, dedication, determination, etc, Ian had the incredible quality of life he did, for as long as he did. I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. May Ian's memory be a blessing and may you all find some comfort and peace in recalling all of the wonderful times you shared. Baruch Dayen HaEmet.
Emily Michelson Levin

Marci, although we have not known each other very long and I have only had chance readings of a few of your blog entries, it is easy to "see" the love you and Brian have of family especially for Ian and Becca. Your family has such strength, grace and love that it is no wonder that God gifted Ian and Becca to you. He knew that you would be the perfect fit. Thank you for letting us experience your ups and downs as we have all benefited in some way.
Ian's work on Earth was complete, touching the lives of many. May you find peace and joy in your memories of times past. Blessings and prayers to you, Brian and Becca.
Michaelle Crumbacker Leone

Marci, I have thought of you and your family all day, and I will continue to think of you as you go through this unimaginable time. I am at a loss for words, but please know, I hold you in the highest regards as a woman and a mother for your strength and also your tenderness, and Ian was lucky to have you as his mother, as your whole family was lucky to have had Ian. I hope someday that bright smile of his dulls the pain you are all now feeling. Hugs, peace and prayers for all.
Robin Dziedzic




Comments

Popular Posts