Silence

As I sit here and listen to the silence, it's deafening at the moment...what I wouldn't give to hear the noise of the machines, the clucking, or the front door closing when the nurse gets here. But all I hear is silence, well actually I hear the dog snoring...

I have come so far in my journey yet I still have so far to go as I know my journey is a lifetime. At this moment, I HATE VRK1. I HATE what it did to Ian. I HATE what it did to Becca. I HATE what it did to Brian. I HATE what it did to me. I HATE what it did to my family, individually as well as a unit. VRK1 SUCKS (and that is being nice), it sucked the life out of each and every one of us. At the same time, it sucked the life into each and every one of us. Each one of us suffered in the same way, yet each one of us suffered in different ways. All the while, it helped each one of us put things into perspective. I tried/try to find the good in things. Yes, I have/had my moments of anger. Yes, I have/had my moments of self pity. I tried/try not to let them over shadow the moments of joy, happiness, love... But right now I HATE VRK1.... I HATE THE SILENCE.... I HATE IT ALL....

Comments

Popular Posts