December 26, 2011; Night Time

Ian did great with the sprint this afternoon, he was on a regular oxygen mask for about an hour and a half. He actually asked to go back on the bi-pap, I guess he realized he felt better on it but you could also tell that he liked being off of it and not having the huge mask on. Ian gave Brian permission to sleep at the hospital tonight so I am sleeping home with Becca...Ian, Mommy and Becca both thank you. We hope you and Daddy have a great night and sleep tight...Becca and I are going to sleep now...and looking forward to a good day tomorrow.

Thinking of you! Please know your family is in my thoughts! ---Laurie Schimmel  

So glad to hear Ian did well on the oxygen mask. Sending get well wishes and hugs. ---Kathy McCormick Gray
Katie Kane

Hi Ian,Just found out you are in the hospital. Pop told me last night was only fair. Bummer! I need you to get going so you can draw me some more Spiderman pictures. I hope today is going to be better. Love you, Barbara Lichter

Good for you, Ian. You're doing great!! Everyone from riding says hi and get well soon.  ---Peggie Roland

Happy that everything is going in the right direction. All our love, Aunt Leslie

Glad to hear the good news! I hope you get a good nights sleep.   ---Jamie Leboe

great news! Have a good night! --Jenny Baker

Way to go Ian!! ---Lisa Lewis


Comments

Popular Posts