December 28, 2011 A FRIENDLY REMINDER

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us". ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
A person who has been dear to me reminded me of what my status was a year ago on facebook....hard to imagine it has come back around a year later.


Marci, your sister is not the only one in awe! Both you and Brian are handling Ian's issues with so much strength and dignity. Dad and I are both proud of what people and parents you have become.--Sheila Weinberg  

Sending good thoughts and healing wishes to Ian and your family!
Much love to one of my favorite campers!
Love, Dori Zvili  


All things are possible through God who strengthens me... Your family is an example of handling things with grace and strength. I will say prayers for all of you. Thanks for including me in the care pages. XOXO  Carolyn Horn Sawaya  

Its nice to hear Ian is doing better, Im so glad you mentioned this wall too me. I had no idea the severity of what was happening.
You have an incredibly strong family. Everyone is pulling for Ian's recovery and return home.
Miss you,
xoxo  Claudia Gonzalez  


Brian and Marci,
Please let me know if I Can help in any way. I am always available to entertain/ babysit :) Susan has summed up both of you so beautifully. I hope Ian is home with you very soon!
Love,
Barb Paige  


I agree about the bravery! You 2 are both amazingly strong and centered - Ian is a lucky little boy to have a Mom & Dad like you.
Still praying for him - so happy to hear positive news.
Lots of love, Jenny Baker  


you both are wonderful people. I think Susan said it all, when she said she was in awe
Aunt Leslie  

You, my sister, are one of the strongest and bravest people I know. I am in awe of you. --Susan Lewis

Comments

Popular Posts