Asks Some of the Craziest Things

So a little bit ago, I was laying with Ian. We were talking about our day and how they were. He said he did awesome in school today and I told him work was OK. Ian says "Can I ask you something?" "Sure" I said. "Did you ever have a boyfriend?" he asked. "Yes, why are you asking?" He said, "I don't know". So we keep talking about other things. Brian then comes in the room asking what are we talking about. I told him what Ian asked me. Ian looks at Brian smiling and asks him "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" He says, "yes". Ian then looks at him and says "What were their names?" So Brian answers him and Ian starts to laugh. Next he asks me some names, I tell him and Ian laughs. We are not sure why he is laughing but it is good to see him laugh. These are the crazy wonderful conversations we will remember.

Comments

  1. Jennifer Paradise Baker Beautiful!

    Connie Rosenthal Berman Xoxo

    Anne Polakoff King Just keep creating the memories that make you smile.

    Franny Lerner : ) I hope you each named each other - lol. Cutely curious.

    Marci Weinberg Scher Franny Lerner, we didn't actually. But Brian said he has had one girlfriend for 18 years and Ian said mommy

    Michelle Kampler Schwartz Too freakin cute. That boy is figuring it all out. <3

    Annelise Sullivan He's starting to see you as human beings, not just parents. Good for him

    Marlene Ettlin Beautiful and memories. ⭕❌⭕❌

    Jessica Woolf Dorsey He has a girlfriend... Miss. Eva!

    Tamara Jayne Flax sweet

    Marci Weinberg Scher Well tell his girlfriend she needs to come visit and give him a kiss Jessica Woolf Dorsey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts