Upcoming Posts

Over the last few days, weeks and months; I have been coming across articles and posts from other bloggers on different topics which I have found informative, in many different ways. Most of the topics are grief related in some shape or form. There are quite a few from "What's Your Grief' and their 64 lists, The Bereavement Process for Twinless Twins, Laughter in the time of grief, Reasons and how to focus on grieving children, getting thru the holidays and New Year, why bright girls strugglet, tips for parenting an anxiuos child, plus more. I'm sure it will take me a while to get all of the posts together to share, so they will poppup over time. I'm sure many people will not be interested in reading what I'm sharing and that's okay.  I'm hoping some of you will and will take away information that will help you in many different ways, if not now perhaps over time. Even though the blogs are not written by me, the content is extremely important. My hope is that you will take the time to read the posts.


Comments

Popular Posts